Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Meal plan Jan 31 - Feb 6

Okay so I am late again posting our meal plan for the week. I tried to come up with meal idea's that would cost the least amount of money since we went out for supper last week and we all know how much that can cost! I also tried to use up things we already had to help save money.

  • Ragu chicken, rice, and green beans (from last week since we went out for supper instead)
  • Chicken Cesar Wraps and fries
  • Spaghetti & Meatballs, garlic bread
  • Homemade Burgers, homemade fries
  • Slow cooker Pork, rice, carrots
  • Roast, potatoes, and corn
  • Pizza (not sure if we will do pizza but I just left this one open to anything)

One more thing I thought I should mention...we do not need to buy any beef or chicken. My husbands parents live on a beef Farm so we get our beef from there and a few weeks ago we bought two boxes of chicken (one box of Chicken Breasts and one box of Chicken cut into strips).

No comments:

Post a Comment