Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cake Smash Pictures!!!

A few months back I heard about an awesome idea called a Cake Smash Photo Shoot! Although it kind of seems self explanatory, for some reason people are still like "what the heck is that?" Well....for your child's first birthday pictures you set them in front of a cake and let them smash it!! It makes for VERY cute pictures and I knew this is what I wanted to do. So, here is a peek at what it looked like!! I can't show too much since I will be displaying these pictures at her party and don't want to ruin the surprise!!! :) Enjoy!

Although it looks like she is having fun...she cried about 80% of the time. She just HATED the feeling of icing on her feet, legs and hands!! She wouldn't even try the cake so I had to force her to eat some!! Great mom right?? lol BUT then she seemed to like it and ate some herself.... followed by more crying after she realized that she is still covered in this pink stuff! Ahhhh the things we do to our children!!! ha ha but Michelle (the photographer) did such an amazing job and was very patient even though she had one tough customer hehe!

1 comment: