Monday, March 21, 2011

Package Exchange

Over the past year I have "met" some amazing mommies on YouTube!!! I watch their video's all the time and it's not only mommies I watch but lots of other wonderful girls that are trying to conceive/adopt. It gets very lonely staying at home all the time and this has been a great way to connect with other mommies that relate to me. I have learned so much from these ladies and it has given me a place to talk about all things baby (without boring people in my real life that may not be in the same place as me right now)

But the real reason for this blog post is to talk about this exciting thing that I am taking part in. One of the girls Kelley has already sent me something a while back and it was amazingly sweet of her! I could not believe that she would do something so sweet for our family! We have since sent something back to her and her sweet baby girl Amanda but now that I was shopping for souvenir type gifts I thought it would be fun to send her some too. Now.... Candace is the one who came up with the idea of wanting to send and receive packages from around the world. She picked a few girls and I was the one from Canada. I have been having SO much fun shopping for Canadian souvenirs and I cannot wait to send this package off! I know this may sound crazy to some of you but I trust these girls and I think it is so much fun! It actually brings me back to my young school days when we had pen pals :) I will be mailing these packages out this week and I will update again as soon as I get my package from Texas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment